Custom Plumbing Insurance for West Jordan Businesses
As a plumber, you’re in the business of delivering a first-class service to clients, solving other people’s problems and averting disasters. We do that too.
In fact, we have a specific insurance program tailored to the particular needs of plumbers. It’s as comprehensive as you need it to be. And it’s as competitively priced as you’ll find anywhere in West Jordan or, indeed, the State of Utah.
That’s why scores of businesses, large and small, in the construction industry, rely on Anderson GMI for the protection they need. We’re independent. We’re local. We work only with the state’s leading reputable insurers. And we make customer service a priority.
The Anderson GMI Plumbing Insurance Program
Over many years of experience, we’ve developed a custom program for plumbers that includes a wide range of options.
This enables us — and you — to secure plumbers insurance coverage that exactly matches your business needs, yet one that is flexible enough to change as your business grows and develops.
It also means that, unlike with off-the-shelf plumbing insurance, you don’t end of paying for coverage you don’t need!
What You Get
Here’s a sampling of the individual elements that can go into your custom plumbing insurance:
- General liability insurance to protect you against lawsuits arising from damage or injury you cause — including the correct forms for additional insureds.
- Installation coverage to protect your materials between the store and the job.
- Professional liability to insure you against allegations of poor workmanship and other quality-related faults.
- Inland Marine insurance to cover your tools and other equipment.
- Commercial auto insurance for your vehicles.
- Property insurance for your premises and storage areas, protecting you against fire, theft and vandalism.
- Employee-related insurance including disability, workers’ comp, health/medical and employee dishonesty.
- Bonds and certification as required by some contractors.
- Compensation if your operations are delayed or disrupted through no fault of your own.
- Umbrella insurance to raise the limits of coverage beyond those provided in standard insurance policies.
Why Anderson GMI has the Best Solution for You
Every business is different. You know that. We know that. So, we work with you to make sure your plumbing insurance is exactly right for your needs. And we stay in touch with you, keeping your policy and needs under regular review to ensure it remains right for you.
Because we’re independent, we work with multiple insurers, which enables us to shop around for the best rates and most appropriate plumbers insurance coverage.
And because we’re local, we’re right here on your doorstep when you need help with claims or compliance, when you have questions you need answering, and when you need to make a claim.
We’ve got the experience and expertise you need and we’ve got a valuable reputation to protect, so we won’t let you down.
Get in Touch — Don’t Delay
You may already have plumbing insurance and other types of business coverage. But that could be full of all sorts of gaps or even overpriced.
Our experts will happily review that coverage at no cost and without obligation to give you clear and impartial advice on whether it properly meets your needs.
Or you may simply be shopping around for plumbing insurance as an existing or new business.
The good news is that we’ll do that shopping around for you — after we make sure we understand your business needs. All at no cost and no obligation.
It makes perfect sense to deal with this now. Delaying might only cause you lost savings and lost opportunity.
Call, email or click the button on this page for a fast and easy solution to your plumbing insurance needs.